READ MORE ABOUT REACT JS DEVELOPMENT
What Is React?
Reasons to learn React:
Features of React.js:
There are unique features are available on React because that it is widely popular.
- Virtual DOM: Virtual DOM exists which is like a lightweight copy of the actual DOM. So for every object that exists in the original DOM, there is an object for that in React Virtual DOM. It is exactly the same, but it does not have the power to directly change the layout of the document. Manipulating DOM is slow, but manipulating Virtual DOM is fast as nothing gets drawn on the screen.
- One-way Data Binding: This feature gives you better control over your application.
- Component: A Component is one of the core building blocks of React. In other words, we can say that every application you will develop in React will be made up of pieces called components. Components make the task of building UIs much easier. You can see a UI broken down into multiple individual pieces called components and work on them independently and merge them all in a parent component which will be your final UI.
Let’s have a coffee together.
We assure you:
- - To Make your website fast loading.
- - Keep your navigation simple and intuitive.
- - Be consistent throughout your website.
- - Add a search bar if you have content that changes frequently.
- - Create a mobile version of your site.
- - Test your site before launching.
- - Have fun!